Answer: No, you no longer have to submit all supporting documents in one parole packet to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles.
You can send letters and documents separately and at different times to the board for review.
On average, only a third of inmates are granted parole, while our percentage is much higher at 85%. Improve the chances for parole – call us for a free consultation.
If you are seeking information on behalf of an incarcerated loved one regarding the possibility of parole from the TDCJ prison, you have come to the right Texas Parole Attorney Chris Dorbandt. We are a law firm focused on parole issues and appear before the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles monthly.
If you have questions regarding the parole process in Texas, this website is a resource that provides answers. Feel free to send us question, or call us, if you have additional questions or need a parole consultation.
How do we help you?
- Identify the right documents and information to forward to the Board, without overwhelming the Members with excessive or unnecessary information.
- I can guide the inmate on which courses to take to increase their chances of parole.
- Guide the family members and friends on writing letters of support to increase the inmate’s chances of parole.
- Guide the inmate on how to write a letter to the Board that will increase their chances of parole.
- Ensure the parole packet documents are sent to the correct Board so that they will be considered in a timely fashion.
- Consider and present other mitigating facts or evidence that may help the inmate’s case.
- Finally, appear before the Board to argue the inmate’s case, in the light most favorable to the inmate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Texas Parole
Texas Parole Attorney Chris Dorbandt answers commonly asked questions regarding parole (early release from prison) in Texas:
Texas Parole Attorney Chris Dorbandt Will Guide You
The Law Office of Chris Dorbandt, PLLC
At our firm, the advocacy process on behalf of an inmate seeking parole involves the following steps:
- Our first contact will generally be with a member of the inmate’s family.
- Every effort is made to spend as much time as possible or necessary to help the family fully understand the legal and factual issues, and to answer questions about the parole process.
Why choose Texas Attorney Chris Dorbandt?
- I have an 85% Parole Success Rate.
- I know and understand the law regarding parole and revocations at TDCJ.
- I know the voting members and commissioners of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles and regularly appear before every Board in the state.
- I know how the system works for and against the inmate.
- I have a state-wide parole practice.
- You will know the flat fee up-front for the entire case.
- I handle many parole cases every month and have been doing so for many years.
- I will personally respond to your calls, emails, texts, and letters when you have questions. You will not get this level of service with most attorneys.
- I take pride in helping people and reuniting them with their families. With a “Texas Friendly” way, I guide the inmate, family, and friends to make the process easier and less stressful.