Criminal Defense Attorney Chris Dorbandt
Our firm helps people who have been accused of a major drug offenses or drug trafficking crimes.
We have been defending clients since 1998. Our motto is “Texas Friendly Spoken Here.”Although we are based in Austin, we have a state-wide practice, ensuring that your defense is fair and impartial. We are ready to travel anywhere to assist you. We offer a flat-fee quote for legal services when you call for a free consultation – you will know the full cost upfront.
If you have been charged with a drug possession offense, you need to retain the services of a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. We can help by investigating and collecting necessary evidence to defeat a drug charge.
Remember, in the United States you are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Pleading “guilty” or “no contest” to a drug crime will leave you with a criminal record for the remainder of your life. A criminal conviction is a public record. How might this incident impact your personal or professional life, especially if you’ve been convicted of a felony or serious misdemeanor?
These are very serious charges and, upon conviction, one can be sentenced from five (5) to 99 years or LIFE in prison. Don’t wait to see what happens, call us immediately! Time is of the essence. Don’t wait until you have been indicted by a grand jury. Get help now! Your sentence could be reduced or your charges dismissed with the help of professional legal representation. You should contact us immediately for a free initial review and consultation without obligation.
We are available by calling (512) 426-1300.
Experience Attorney in Defending Against Drug Crimes
At the Law Office of Chris Dorbandt, we are very experienced in handling possession of marijuana, possession of controlled substance(s), search and seizure related money laundering cases, which include, but are not limited to:
- Drug Possession of Controlled Substance
- Drug Possession of Marijuana
- Drug Transportation
- Drug Importation
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing and Cultivation
- Drug Interdiction Arrests
- Marijuana Transportation, Possession, Distribution and Sales
- Cocaine and Crack Cocaine Possession
- Heroin Transportation, Possession, Distribution and Sales
- Methamphetamine Transportation, Possession, Distribution and Sales
- Possession of Precursor Chemicals for Drug Manufacturing
- Possession with Intent to Deliver
- Prescription Drug offenses, including Prescription Fraud
- Money Laundering